Promoting mutual understanding between the people of Pakistan and the people of United States through educational and cultural exchange.
Great opportunity for students of BSc/Bs 3rd and 5th semester from all universities of Pakistan.
- Pakistani citizens
- 25 years or younger
- Currently enrolled in a college or university and committed to returning to their home universities following the completion of the program.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- Serious interest in learning about the United States
- High level of academic achievement, as indicated in grades, awards and reference letters
- Proficiency in English
- Students from diverse backgrounds, especially those students who have not previously had opportunities to travel internationally are encouraged to apply
- Applicants with a dual U.S./Pakistani nationality or U.S. permanent residence
- Those who have a parent, spouse or fiancé who is a U.S citizen or permanent U.S resident
- Employees of the Fulbright organization or the U.S. Department of State
- Students in their final year of university
How to apply
The Global UGRAD-Pakistan program is advertised every year (please check for availability) by October/November. Application form is required to be submitted online. All supporting documents , such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of grading scale of university issuing the degree, are to be attached to the online application before submission . Photocopies of transcripts must be attested by the issuing authority.
NOTE: Once you are selected you will be required to provide a Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your current academic institution.
FOR MORE DETAILS:
visit Link http://www.usefpakistan.org/Programs/GlobalUGrad.cfm?Tab=Programs
Click Here to apply ONLINE: